Wednesday 10 June 2015

camp
3 days ago we went to camp. I had to wake up at 4.30 in the morning. As soon as I got up I packed my bags go dressed had my breakfast and brushed my teeth. As soon as I was abut to get in the car BANG a loud noise came from the back of the garage I had a look and there was nothing it must of been the wind. I hoped in the car with butterflies in my stomach something doesn't feel right I said to myself.finally I got to Rotorua.I got to the buried village I sat down and wiped some sweat off my forehead it was a long drive and it was stinky. we sat down and listened to a man he told us some stuff then we went  on a walked. 

3 comments:

  1. hi great blog trent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did the nerves of camp go away. There was nothing really wrong was there? What are you looking forward to most in the last term of School?

    ReplyDelete